Thursday, May 27, 2010

Swiss Army Airstream






I was reading one of my trade email newsletters and came across this posting of this new Airstream that Victorinox teamed up with Airtstream to create. Victorinox, felt that the 19' airstream really embodied the Swiss Army brand and was a natural fit. The Airstream is traveling around North America for the 6-9 months.

I love how they retrofitted the Airstream with an in and out door, making for better people flow. I also love the red, dark gray and stainless color palette. However, I think they could of done a cooler job on the exterior of the Airstream. They could have converted into a giant Swiss Army knife with a little red paint or some large format vehicle graphics. How cool would that be to go inside a giant pocket knife? Well look for the airstream at a place near you soon.

No comments: