Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gypsy World & Hobo Cabaret







Last night I went out with two of my fellow Maker-Girlfriends. We went to a band called Beats Antique. I had never heard of them but was game to go out with two good friends. Being a creator and designer, the evening was visually stimulating for me in so many ways.

The best piece of Beats Antique was the dancer Zoe Jake. She oozes sexiness. She is gorgeous, and is a belly dancer. Well, I am no belly dancing expert and really have not seem much, but her performance was fabulous. Her costumes were very cool. My favorite was a leather, antler headdress she wore. She travels with another group called the Yard Dogs Road Show. I hadn't heard of them, but their web site describes them as a hobo cabaret, a living patchwork of vaudeville and rock and roll and based on these images below the show looks wonderful. I am going have to go see them as well.




1 comment:

chris said...

Great set of photos!