Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Creative Reading List - The fun half

Happy New Year. I am so excited about 2011. I am really looking forward to all sorts of wonderful new things. Including trying new things. Here is the fun half of my 2011 reading list.

I want to do more homesteading around our place. We have the room and I would love to be off the grid and self sufficient and some point in my life. This will be a good start.

photo
Homesteading by Abigail Gehring

I just love my Scandinavian roots and I love the patterns and imagery. I want to try a little felting this year too.


photo
Scandinavian Needlecraft by Clare Youngs

I just can't get enough of cool architecture. This book has a lot of new wonderful homes in it and some of them are prefab. Inspiration for our new small shed.

photo
Green Homes New Ideas for Sustainable Living by Sergi Costa Duran

I also ordered 3 more books that will be my business reading list. I will post those when they arrive.

No comments: